Please follow up all the next steps for a better healing process:
1. Remove the bandage (second skin) twenty four hours after being tattooed, and wash your tattoo with clean, water, using mild soap. Rinse and lightly pat dry, removing excess water.
2. We recommend using Bepanthen antiseptic cream, but do not overuse. Allow skin to breathe. Apply a light layer of cream. You must wash your tattoo with clean water, using mild soap. Rinse and lightly pat dry, removing excess water at least 3 times a day for 2 weeks.
3. When you feel the skin is drying out, apply the cream and massage well with clean hands. Repeat as many times as necessary to keep your tattoo slightly moist, generally three times a day.
4. Do not pick, scratch or rub a new tattoo, or wear tight or dirty clothes over it as this will slow down the healing time and may lead to secondary infections.
5. Avoid swimming in chlorinated or salt water until healed. Soaking a new tattoo in this kind of water will degrade the newly formed scab, prolonging the healing time and most likely cause damage to your tattoo.
6. Avoid direct and continual sunlight on your new tattoo and do not use tanning lotions while your tattoo is healing.
7. If you experience any irritated, red, itchy or sore parts of your tattoo, consult your doctor and let me know.
Contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the healing of your tattoo.